Friday, August 14, 2009

Interviews

Sos I had another job interview today. Like the sixth or seventh so far this summer. I am getting sick of the fuckin' rejection letters.

"Dear Mister Cruise,

Thank you for interviewing for the position of Assistant Ass Kicker at The High School. Your qualitifcations and experience are impressive. Unfortunately, another candidate apparently had more impressive qualifications and experience, so we hired him instead.

I sincerely appreciate your interest in the Public Schools, and will look forward to blah blah.

Signed,
Some fuckin' Guy"

Look at that shit. I got a stack of those things thicker than my dick.

Oh well. GOin' to the beach for the weekend. Gonna kick some ass and unwind. Hopefully I blew the skirt off of the interviewers this morning, if not, I'l make sure to kick the one on Monday right out of the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment